Immunotherapeutic Cancer Diet
1. Juices: hourly throughout the day (see schedule below).
2. Vegetarian Meals: (see sample menu, below).
3. Dairy: Withhold for two weeks. It must be added once you begin Coley Fluid under medical supervisioin.
- Probiotics: Take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Vitamin A & D: Serve in/with orange juice.
- Acidol Pepsin & Pancreatic Enzymes: Just before meals.
- Niacin: start 100 mg bid (twice a day) with meals and increase to 1500 mg bid (with breakfast & dinner). Do not use extended-release, slow, no-flush or niacinamide. Use only pure vitamin B3 as nicotinic acid.
- CoQ10: 300 mg bid (with breakfast & dinner)
- Vitamin E: d-alpha tocopheryl succinate 1,000 IU bid (with breakfast and dinner).
- Alpha-lipoic acid: 600 mg bid.
- Acetyl-l-Carnitine: 500 mg bid.
- Brewer’s Yeast: 4 Tbsp per day.
- Flax Oil: 4 Tbsp per day.
1 glass orange juice
Oatmeal (without milk) with fruit
LUNCH & DINNER
1 glass juice
Salad (raw vegetables)
2 Cups Hippocrates' Soup
Large baked potato
Brewer’s Yeast, Flax Oil
Dessert: fruit, stewed or raw